Research and Development
Thermal Energy Conversion
- Tokyo head office and Imari plant are jointly involved in the development of new power generation system and the optimization of the design.
- We have facilities to conduct experiments of power generation cycle utilizing ammonia-water mixture working fluid to validate the design in a short period of time. Therefore, we can promptly propose to the clients the power generation system with operating conditions incorporating their requests and specifications.
"XP Series", All- welded Plate Type Heat Exchanger
- Imari plant plays a central role of the development of XP Series plate type heat exchangers. XP Series is designed for different thermal energy conversions. Our patents made it possible to achieve low pressure- loss and high heat transfer of XP Series.
- We are conducting research and development in various fields such as production technology, improvement of the reliability and maintenance technology, and research of new materials.
- The development of an efficient heat exchanger became possible by technical cooperation with specialized agencies, by technical partnerships with public research institutes, material manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, and processing companies, etc., and by combining the experiment and analytic technology accumulated in-house.
- The cost for development will be reduced drastically by thermal fluid analysis, structural analysis and 3D-CAD system.
- We can judge product conformance etc. promptly against client's demands and specifications by using various experimental devices.